Business & Organization
Today, businesses, teams and organizations face rapid change like never before. Globalization has increased the markets and opportunities for more growth and revenue. However, increasingly diverse markets have a wide variety of needs and expectations that must be understood if they are to become strong customers and collaborators. Concurrently, scrutiny of stakeholders has increased as some executives have been convicted of illegal actions in their companies, and the compensation of executives seems to be increasing while wages of others seems to be decreasing or leveling off. Thus, the ability to manage change, while continuing to meet the needs of stakeholders, is a very important skill required by today’s leaders and managers.
MTC, as a professional consultant provides ethical consulting & recognize the boundaries within which it should work in an organization, understand the legal liabilities and risks inherent in organizational consulting and attend to regular and ongoing professional development activities.
MTC does what can be called as Effective Consulting.
- We work with our clients collaboratively to clarify current issues and address them, while learning at the same time. The answers to which lie between MTC and its client.
- We encourage and recognize diverse values and perspectives on an issue in the organization. These perspectives are encouraged and explored to lead to successful problem solving.
- MTC start from where there client is at the moment of approach, this is to understand your client’s perspective on their issues, including what they have tried, what has worked, what has not worked and what they think should be done now. MTC realizes that It is better to go slower with your client than faster without them.
- MTC understands that there is no blame in consulting situations. Hence we try to form an atmosphere in client’s organization which is full of trust, collaboration and commitment necessary for successful change.
- MTC delivers the change management services with a planned consultation framework. Early in a project, the major purpose of the framework is used as a common frame of reference when talking about the project goals, methods, evaluation and learning. Refinement of the framework is done later in consultation with the client as we work together
- MTC follows a proper flow of the process. We work with our client collaboratively.
- MTC has an expertise which enables us to do consulting with focus on results and learning. Our client perceives us to be authentic and respectful & one of the most powerful influences that we have with your clients is the behavior modeling.
- We are extremely consistent and committed in our delivery by remaining clear and consistent which builds trust and commitment with clients.
- MTC maintains absolute level of confidentiality and integrity while providing change management services at the organizational level.