In order to accommodate the unique variables associated with each assignment and company, we follow a proven set of procedures or steps designed to maximize our effectiveness on our client’s behalf.
- Each assignment begins with an initial briefing from the client along with the job description during which the key parameters of the search are agreed and documented.
- A written description of the job profile, the accompanying responsibilities and the profile of the ideal candidate is then prepared and discussed with the client and revised, if required. The purpose of preparing this document is to ensure that every aspect of the Client Company and the Position in question is thoroughly understood. At the very beginning a clear understanding provides a basis for giving accurate information to potential candidates. Moreover it helps protect the confidentiality of the assignment.
- Having defined the key selection criteria with the client, our research team then develops a detailed and comprehensive list of target companies and candidates with the appropriate level of responsibility through a highly systematic process. This stage is particularly important since we custom-design each research in order to gain an in-depth understanding of the target area in which the search should be directed according to our client’s needs. Parallel to this, our database is mined to identify suitable candidates and our extensive contact network is used to cover every aspect of research. Our wealth of consulting experience and knowledge of industries and markets are the keys to success of this stage.
- On the basis of our research, we contact potential candidates on an informed basis. Interested candidates are further evaluated on their professional capabilities, skills and suitability for the position. At the same time, the position is described in a positive and objective way, spelling out both the advantages and challenges of the specified position.
- If feasible, we may present a ‘benchmark’ candidate at an early stage to make sure that our client’s requirements are fully understood. The feedback received from the client allows us to fine-tune the focus of the search process if necessary. Confidential reports of short-listed candidates are then presented to the client before an interview meeting is arranged between the two parties.
- The shortlisted candidates are then interviewed by the client and a decision is made on the best fit for the position in question. An offer to join the client’s company is then made.
- We oversee the acceptance of the offer by the selected candidate right through his joining date. We keep in touch with the newly hired candidate to ensure that his/her integration into the company goes smoothly.